Welcome to the website for Grow Mindfulness CIC
This policy governs all pages hosted at www.growmindfulness.org. Grow Mindfulness CIC is not liable for pages hosted by other organisations to which we may link and whose privacy policies may differ. We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes to our work and on the website. Use of this site is made available by Grow Mindfulness CIC subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access www.growmindfulness.org
- ABOUT US 1.1 We are Grow Mindfulness CIC, a Community Interest Company registration number 8956158 whose registered office is at 9 Russell Place, Brighton, BN1 2RG .
- APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS These Terms govern your use of the Site. You can print off these Terms, or store them in your computer, for future reference. Please read them carefully. If you do not wish to accept these Terms, then please do not use the Site.
- DEFINITIONS In these Terms, certain defined expressions are used, which will appear in bold. See clause 12 below for an explanation of these.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE 4.1 The Service is designed: 4.1.1 to provide information, encourage networking and participation in Grow Mindfulness CIC stated aims of supporting wellbeing and resilience in communities by increasing access to mindfulness.
- GENERAL RULES FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE 5.1 You must not: 5.1.1 reproduce in any way any information and/or material appearing on the Site which infringes the Intellectual Property of anyone else; 5.1.2 copy, in whole or in part, any of the information on the Site except as permitted by these Terms; 5.1.3 permit or create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site from another website under your management or control; 5.1.4 copy, adapt, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any of the software underlying the Site; or 5.1.5 create or maintain any unauthorised connection to any of the Site. 5.2 The Content provided on the Site is protected by Intellectual Property owned by us or others. 5.3 Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you may not copy, download or distribute any Content from any of the Site.
- LIABILITY 7.1 We will not have any liability arising out of your use of or inability to use the Service or any of the Site for: 7.1.1 any business losses (including loss of profit, business, contracts or goodwill); or 7.1.2 any unforeseeable losses or damages. 7.2 We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. 7.3 Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit any of your rights as a consumer. 7.4 We shall not have any liability to you for any delay in performance of the Service or any other matters to the extent that such events or matters are due to any events outside our reasonable control. 7.5 We will have no liability arising from any link being placed on the Sites to another website which we are not responsible for. 7.6 The Sites are accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Sites are appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom. We shall have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web. 7.7 If you breach any of these Terms, you will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE 8.1 The Service is provided as it is in its current form. While we use reasonable skill and care in providing the Service, we do not guarantee that the Site or the Service or any part of it will meet your requirements or expectations. 8.2 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material provided on the Site is accurate and up-to-date, however errors or conflicts in the data may occur, and may not be correctable. 8.3 We reserve the right to interrupt the Service on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise, with or without giving prior notice, in order to perform maintenance. However, we will use reasonable efforts to schedule maintenance during low-usage times of day. 8.4 You acknowledge that the Service may be interrupted for reasons beyond our control, and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Service or your Account whenever you may wish to do so. We will not be liable for any interruptions to the Service, or any inability to access any of the Sites, resulting from any causes beyond our reasonable control, such as the quality of your Internet connection or the operation of payment systems on the Sites. 8.5 You are responsible for obtaining Internet access to the Sites from where you are in order to use Service. We cannot be held responsible for your failure to access the Sites or use the Service from any location or browser. Any access fees incurred in reaching the Sites (e.g. dial up charges) and any equipment necessary to access the Service are your responsibility.
- DURATION AND TERMINATION 9.1 We reserve the right to send you one or more written warnings or immediately suspend or terminate your registration with or your use of the Sites if you breach these Terms (repeatedly or otherwise). 9.2 On termination of your registration under these Terms: 9.2.1 we will immediately deactivate your Account and bar any further access to the Service; and 9.2.2 we will delete your Profile and may also delete Your Content, except as required by law or any regulatory authority.
- COMPLAINTS AND CUSTOMER CARE 11.1 If you are unhappy with any aspect of the Service please contact us using the contact form provided on the 'Contact Us' page
- DEFINITIONS 12.1 In these terms and Conditions, the following definitions are used: 12.1.1 'Content': any content or material (including text, logos, graphics, sound recordings, films, images, links to other websites); 12.1.2 'Defamatory material/content': any Content which negatively affects a person's or organisation's reputation; 12.1.3 'Donation': any donation of money which you wish to make to us in respect of any particular campaign or otherwise; 12.1.4 'Intellectual Property': any patent, copyright (including so-called 'moral rights'), trade mark, design right, database or similar right anywhere in the world; 12.1.5 'Service': the service provided to you on the Site; 12.1.6 'Site': the website owned and controlled by us and located at www.growmindfulness.org 12.1.7 'these Terms': these terms and conditions governing your use of the Site; 12.1.8 'we, us, our/Grow ‘Mindfulness CIC: a Community Interest Company registration number 8956158 whose registered office is at 9 Russell Place, Brighton, BN1 2RG . 12.1.9 'you': the person who wishes to use the Site and 'your' has a similar meaning.
© Grow Mindfulness CIC, 2014. All rights reserved. Version 1, 14 October 2014.